Jul 25, 2019
Welcome to the Agricultural Law Podcast, brought to you by the Center for Agricultural and Shale Law. In this episode, we will be discussing developments in agricultural law from last week.
This week we will be discussing:
- Court Reduces Jury Award in Roundup Case
- New York Governor Signs Farm Laborer Fair Labor Practices Act
- USDA Proposes New SNAP Rule Limiting Automatic Eligibility for Recipients
- USDA Awards $5.1 Million in SNAP Fraud Reduction Grants
- Suit Brought Against Tyson Foods Regarding Marketing and Advertising Claims
This material is based upon work supported by the National Agricultural Library, Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.