Jul 19, 2019
Welcome to the Agricultural Law Podcast, brought to you by the Center for Agricultural and Shale Law. In this episode, we will be discussing developments in agricultural law from last week.
This week we will be discussing:
- DOL Proposes Changes to H-2A Program
- EPA Approves Pesticide with Restrictions to Address Concerns About Pollinator Impacts
- USDA Awards $9 Million for 2019 Farm to School Grants
- USDA Extends Crop Insurance Reporting Deadline for States Affected by Flooding and Heavy Moisture
- PA Milk Marketing Board Proposes Extension to Notice Requirement to Terminate Dealer-Producer Contracts
This material is based upon work supported by the National Agricultural Library, Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.